📌 Create unique terraform modules and upload on public terraform registry.
What does a Terraform module do?
A Terraform module allows you to create logical abstraction on the top of some resource set. In other words, a module allows you to group resources together and reuse this group later, possibly many times.
Let’s assume we have a virtual server with some features hosted in the cloud. What set of resources might describe that server? For example:
- the virtual machine itself, created from some image
- an attached block device of a specified size for additional storage
- a static public IP mapped to the server’s virtual network interface
- a set of firewall rules to be attached to the server
- other things like another block device, additional network interface, and so on
Below is the link to the terraform module created